1. How long have you been married ?
결혼하신지 얼마나 되셨나요.
marry ; 동작 동사 be married ; 결혼한 상태이다
How long have you married? (X)
I've been married for 3 years
*How long have you marrid...×
2. How long have you been in Korea?
한국에 오신지 얼마나 되셨나요?
How long have you come to Korea? (X)
*How long have you come to Korea?
(한국에 오간지 얼마나 됐나?)
3. How long have you been waiting here?
여기서 얼마나 기다리셨나요?
완료시제의 계속적인 용법은 진행형(have been -ing)원칙
have, possess, belong to, sound, smell, taste, hear, look
know, remember, resemble, exist
*현재완료“계속”용법에서 “상태” 동사가 아닌 동사는
~ing의진행형 형태를 쓴다.
*How long have you been living here in Deagu city?
4. He's been talking on the phone.
그는 계속 전화를 하고 있는데요.
*I′m talking on the phone.
5. I've been waiting for you here for half an hour.
30분 정도를 당신을 여기서 기다려 왔어요.
*half an hour: 30분
6. I've had a cold since last week.
지난주부터 감기에 걸려왔어요.
since / from, 질병의 이름은 원래 무관사, 진행형 불가
*be/have/know동사가 “현재완료”로 결합될 때는 ~ing
형태로 쓰이지 않음
7. I've been speaking Korean since I was born.
태어난 이후로 계속 한국말을 써왔습니다.
since yesterday / since I was 5
*I′ve been living here in Deagu city since I was born.
8. We've been friends since we were in high school.
고등학교 때부터 우리는 친구였습니다.
How long have you been friends?
*How long have you been friends?
9. How long have you known him?
그를 안지 얼마나 되셨나요?
How long have you been knowing him? (X)
*know는 진행형이 불가능한 상태동사.
10. How long have you been dating with her?
그녀와 데이트를 한지가 얼마나 되셨나요?