Position: Freelance Korean to/from English Translator
Location: Work from Home
Contact: Yoonsung Lee (Yoonsung.email@example.com)
CACTUS is a leading global provider of scientific and medical communication services to researchers, authors, scholarly journals, publishers, academic societies, and pharmaceutical and device companies. We serve more than 200,000 clients across 120 countries and offer world-class editing, publication support, medical writing, translation, transcription, and researcher training services, to help individuals achieve their communication goals.
Work from Home in 2020: CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 16th after a screening of more than 54,000 companies on the Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs on flexjobs in Forbes.
· Accurately convey the meaning of the source text
· Research legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the appropriate terms
· Produce a grammatically correct final version
· Proficiency in Korean and English
· An understanding and knowledge of technical terminology in Korean and English
· Degrees or knowledges in any of the following fields:
- Art - Art, Media, Communication
- Commerce - Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics
- Earth and Environmental Science - Earth, Atmospheric, Planetary, Energy, sustainability
- Engineering - Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Petroleum
- IT - Computer Science, IT
- Life Science - Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Plant and Animal Science
- Medicine - Medicine, Pharmacology, Nursing, Physiology, Healthcare, etc.
- Physical Science - Physics, Chemistry, Material sciences, Mathematics
To proceed, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive our selection process involving a short sample exercise shortly.
Please visit www.cactusglobal.com and our freelancer career website to learn more about us.